1. EMG Webinar series – We will not be offering a webinar this month (July). We will resume our webinar series in August, with an update from the State EMG Office, and specific topics to be announced soon.
2. Spark page from Colorado: Check out these resources from the Colorado Master Gardener program, discussing staffing booths at public events!
3. Recorded Webinars: Recorded EMG Coordinator webinars hosted by the National Extension Master Gardener Coordinators Committee
4. Hanover Master Gardeners will host a Master Gardening Training Course beginning in September. The classes will be Monday and Thursday morning in the Hanover area. For more information contact Anglette Pryor at 804-752-4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Plant Identification: Annuals, Perennials and Vines – 6 week online educational course offereings from NC State – starts July 9th, 2018
6. Upcoming VMGA meeting – Lexington, VA – Saturday, August 11, 2018
7. Hometown Habitat Screening – Louisa County, VA – July 14th, 2018
8. Arlington / Alexandria Educational programs – July 2018
9. Twilight Tuesday Series– Fauquier County –July 31, August 7 and 28, September 18
10. National Children and Youth Garden Symposium – Ithaca, NY – July 11-14, 2018
11. 2019 International Master Gardener Conference: Search for Excellence Awards: Deadline for SFE Applications is July 16, 2018
12. Ag in the classroom workshops – June 12 – August 9
13. 2018 National Extension Master Gardener Coordinators Conference – August 6-9, 2018 – Madison, WI
14. Mark on your calendar: VMGA Education Day 2018 – Appomattox, VA – September 29, 2018 – Holiday Lake 4-H Center, Speakers on entomology, bats, wildflowers, water resources, and what’s happening in your backyard that you might not be aware of! More information available in the coming weeks!
15. Saturdays in the Garden Series – Fauquier County – April 14, June 23, September 22
16. VBMG Fall Gardening Festival – Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018 – HRAREC, 1444 Diamond Springs Rd. – Virginia Beach, VA
17. Follow the State Office on social media:
18. Walmart Foundation is accepting applications: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until December 31st
19. #LocalFoodMatter PHOTO CONTEST – photos must be submitted between June1st and November 2nd, 2018